Sunday, May 13, 2012

Checking In

I haven't been able to get on the water lately, my job at the lake quinault lodge kept me busy all weekend as we hosted a wine dinner. Having a seasonally effected job like I do is great when winter steelhead are in the river, but come summer time I'm going to spend more time with a pen in my hand than a fly rod. The weather here has been spectacular for lawn mowing and barbequeing but the sun has sent Lake Quinault's fish deep, and early morning is the only time to be on the water. I plan on paying a visit to Irely lake this weekend, and should have a report up and ready by weeks end.

I owe you guys an apology for the lack of photography on this blog lately, when it was first started I wanted that to be a big part of it, however, my partner in life and this blog, Shayna Wilson, is the one with the camera and photography background, she has been responsible for all the pictures on here to date, and college is really keeping her busy lately. As the summer progresses and she gets more and mroe time off, expect to see some more photos.

I've been concentrating on actually getting something published, and am finding out how hard that can be when your first starting out. I'll keep plugging away though, and in the meantime you guys reading this blog are a big motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment