Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Taking a Break

I got robbed this Weekend. 1,000 dollars worth of belongings where stolen, including the camera that has been used to take all the pictures on this blog. Posting will be sparse this week as my internet router was also stolen. Should be back to normal by next week, with lots of new posts.

I have been absolutely knocking them dead on the Lake the last few days. The first good push of early sea-runs are in and the water is boiling with Sockeye and Coho Fry, Steven's streamers and Silver Borwns are working but I'm ashamed to say that nothing has produced like an Olive Wolly Bugger.

I'm also going to wet a line for those June Steelhead when I get a free moment. May hit the Wishkah or Wynoochee tommorow as I have business in Aberdeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment